Halloween Costume Contest 2000
Calling all Scary Monsters and Super Creeps!
Did you dress up for Halloween this year? Were you the very
reincarnation of Ziggy Stardust or a Diamond Dog or Screaming Lord Byron?
We're giving away two prizes to the Teenage Wildlifers with the best
Halloween costumes for 2000 as chosen by Teenage Wildlife readers.
- The Bowie Lookalike Prize: A $75 gift voucher from CDNow will be awarded to the entrant whose costume gets chosen as the best Bowie lookalike.
- The General Halloween Prize:
A $25 gift voucher from CDNow for the entrant with the best non-Bowie related costume (e.g. your normal witches, ghouls, politicans, kitchen appliances etc).
Here's how you enter
- Take a photograph of yourself in full costume.
- Scan or input the photo into your computer and send it by email to us
- Include in your email:
- Your name.
- Which category you're entering (Bowie Lookalike or General).
- A one sentence description of your costume.
- Your contact email address (if different from your sending address).
- Be sure to send it by November 15. Entries received
after that will be rejected.
On November 16, we'll have a voting section where
other Teenage Wildlifers can scan through all the photos and vote for their
This document last updated Thursday, 02-Nov-2000 00:48:04 EST