In reply to:
So a simpler question: was there ever anyone at TW who you feel DID get what Dogz was about?
Wouldn't you love to see my PM inbox dear
I'd say hehind the scenes about 75% of the forum knew what Dogz was about. The other 25% were too busy shoving their heads up their asses
You made Dogz what he was.
Happy Days Matthew
I went to a restaurant that serves 'breakfast at any time'. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.