Here comes the next Battle Royale and again two very different pieces from Bowie's output are clashing.
His major commercial success "Let's Dance" is up against "Low", one of his most unusual releases ever. Both albums have qualified with their respective A-Sides, which both stand like rocks in important phases of Bowie's career.
The winners so far:
- Side 1 from Diamond Dogs - Side 1 from Never Let Me Down 21:6
- Side 1 from Hunky Dory - Side 1 from Tin Machine 17:7
Battles still to come:
- Side 1 from Let's Dance vs. Side 1 from Low
- Side 1 from Aladdin Sane vs. Side 1 from Station To Station
- Side 1 from Space Oddity vs. Side 1 from Scary Monsters
And I want to believe that a light's shining through somehow