From BBC news - Dylan single 'changed the world'
Bob Dylan's Like a Rolling Stone, the song that Bruce Springsteen said "sounded like somebody'd kicked open the door to your mind", has been judged the most important of 100 music, film and television moments that changed the world.
Musicians, actors and industry experts surveyed for their seminal experiences in the past 50 years included rockers Sir Paul McCartney, Noel Gallagher, Keith Richards, Lou Reed, Patti Smith and Beach Boy Brian Wilson, and Hollywood's Juliette Lewis, Edward Norton and Robert Downey Jr.
The top of the list:
1) Bob Dylan - "Like a Rolling Stone"
2) Elvis Presley - "Heartbreak Hotel"
3) The Beatles - "She Loves You"
4) Rolling Stones - "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"
5) Stanley Kubrick - "A Clockwork Orange"
6) Francis Ford Coppola - "The Godfather and The Godfather II"
7) David Bowie - "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars"
Bowie makes it in the top ten! Maybe there is a God afterall?