- Velvet Goldmine
- Velvet Goldmine is the Italian Bowie fanzine. They also have their
own web site.
The subscription cost is 35,000 lire for those who live in Italy, and
45,000 lire for those in foreign countries. For more information, you can
email Stefano at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
write directly to:
VIA BULGARELLI 26
- The Voyeur
(previously known as Best Of Bowie Now)
- Bowie club and magazine since 1982. Officially recognized by Phonogram, BMG/Ariola and EMI.
Now with their own
The latest issue is from May 2001. Previous issues include information such
- It's a girl
- Welcome to Holland Part 3
- The European Canon is Here
- The Beeb Complete
- Book/CD Reviews
- Adverts and more
Join and get:
- 3 magazines a year (in English), filled with the latest news, stories,
CD reviews, exclusive pictures etc
- possibility to order tickets for Dutch concerts
- free newsletters whenever necessary
- an annual Bowie convention, to which all subscribers are invited
To join The Voyeur:
Please write your name and address clearly.
- In Nederland:
Als je in Nederland woont:
stort Ï 35,- op bankrekeningnummer 3648 85 769 van de Rabobank te
Varsseveld t.n.v. the Voyeur, p/a A. van der Horst (voor
girorekeninghouders, het postrekening nummer van de bank is 905270),
onder vermelding van je naam. Stuur ook een briefje naar ons
postbus adres met je naam, adres, postcode, woonplaats en telefoonnummer.
- If you live in Europe:
One year membership costs Hfl.45,-. Send an IMO (only from the post
office) in Dutch Guilders, or Dutch cash in a registered letter
(unregistered at your own risk) to our P.O. Box. We also accept
Eurocheques written in Dutch Guilders.
- If you live outside Europe:
One year membership costs Hfl.50,- or US$ 31,-. Send an IMO (only from
the post office) in Dutch Guilders or cash in a registered letter
(unregistered at your own risk) to our P.O. Box.
7050 AA Varsseveld
- Les Inconditionnels de David Bowie
- A club for French Bowie fans which has been in existence for over 10 years.
Welcomes letters in either French or English from interested fans.
Les Inconditionnels de David Bowie
14 Rue des Fauvelles
92250 La Garenne Colombe
- Crankin' Out!
A Bowie fanzine from London. Issue #5 released June 1997.
Published irregularly, but usually contains some of the best and rare
material on Bowie. For example, Issue #5 was 32 pages (most in
full colour) and included pictures of Bowie and the Riot Squad in 67 plus
an interview with the Pet Shop Boys' Neil Tennant talking about Bowie.
Edited by Steve Pafford, whom you can contact at:
P.O. Box 3268
London NW6 4NH
Send a stamped addressed envelope (or international reply coupon outside the
UK) for more information. You can also get a recorded InfoLine within the UK
at 0906 829 9832.
Thanks to Wendy Smedley, Trinia del Rosario and Helg
for the information.
- Panic In Detroit
- A German fanzine about Bowie. You can get in contact with the magazine
Panic In Detroit (PinD)
c/o Heike Moschel
They also have a web page, and an
- Avant Garde
- Lighthearted fanzine issued in 1995. Features include:
Bowie's art, what he's been up to, pictures and more.
Still some copies left available from:
9 Finn Place
Titahi Bay, Wellington
You can also get in contact with Kristi at
- Rumors and Lies and Stories They Made Up
- Note: Currently on hiatus
Published twice? a year by Mike Alford,
Very comprehensive including all the latest bootleg
tours, appearances, and contributions from readers such as artwork,
short stories etc.
You can get in contact with Mike at
New Orleans, LA 70118
United States of America